Saturday, November 17, 2012

This took my breath away!

Casey, what a beautiful and touching post!  Your words brought tears to my eyes and I'm sure others will be touched as well.  I believe that children of cancer survivors are a different breed...if they're not born that way...they quickly become that way.  They intuitively learn to appreciate and understand how precious life is - even if they're too young to fully comprehend the gravity of the situation unfolding around them... somehow on a deeper level they know. And they too learn how to live by faith. They too become strong...independent and resilient.  I also believe that the Lord helps them navigate these unchartered waters and fills them with the faith, hope and strength needed to meet the challenges that they are facing.  After all, He is our ever-present help in time of trouble.

 God truly blessed me with two beautiful girls - whose outward beauty is only surpassed by the beauty of their hearts.

Love you Sweetie(s), Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment