Monday, September 3, 2012

God really does want to heal you!




Okay, so here's the deal.  I want you to know that God is on your side. I realize I've said this before, but I can't say it enough!  He is your ally - your greatest ally and He wants to heal you!  I know, I know, when we are first told that we have cancer - our first thought is why me? Why me, God?  I know I haven't been perfect - far from it - but hey, there are so many truly bad people out there, so why did this have to happen to me.  Well, remember this if you don't remember anything else on this blog. As long as you waste time blaming God, you are delaying your journey to wholeness.  There is a devil out there and yes, he doesn't want you well. The Bible tells us in John 10:10: The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that you may have life and have it more abundantly.  It's very important that you know and believe this verse with all your heart and soul.  Read this every day until it's a part of who you are.  God is on your team...on your side. So, now that you  know who your true enemy is - confront him.  Confront the devil and command him to leave your body NOW, in the name of Jesus.  Tell him that he can't steal something from you (your health) that he never had in the first place! You were created in the image and likeness of God. That means that you were created to be perfectly whole and healthy.  And you refuse to let the enemy destroy or take that from you. I used to walk around my house, stomping on the devil...because he is under my feet, and that was where I was determined to have him stay.

Things happen in this world...bad, horrible things,  and so many times we blame God, when He is the one waiting for us to call on Him so that He can help us. You see, the Lord is a gentleman and has given us free will and He is not going to impose His will on us. That is unless and until we ask. 

I will try and post more tomorrow, but I felt very strongly about getting this post out there today. I hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend.  Health and healing to you all!!!

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment