Thursday, September 6, 2012

Houston, we have a problem

We have had quite a few people decide to contact us directly via email because they had a hard time figuring out how to comment on our posts (and we're talking about pro-blogger folks--folks who have their own blogs and regularly comment on others)!  I'm not talking about other people like me :)  This told me, "Houston, we have a problem."  Well, of course after I emailed our blog designer who I am sure at this point loves me and my million and one questions about as much as I love coconut, I found the answer I was looking for all by myself.  Two pats on the back for me.  So, cross your fingers and toes because I think I fixed it.  Key word think.  Hip hip hooray!  Quite a feat for this socially-networked challenged blogger.  Bear with us everyone while we work out the kinks and get this blog up and running. If any of you have any trouble with any of our features on the blog PLEASE let us know.  Because more than likely it's probably because one of us screwed something up and we don't even know it yet--LOL.  Thanks for hanging in there with us!  We're so glad you're here.

UPDATE--Pride goeth before a fall.  After all that patting myself on the back fluff, I just now realized that I haven't fixed the problem after all.  So, guess I'm not as smart as I thought I was :)  In the meantime, if you would like to comment, you may still do so by clicking on the 'no comments' or '1 comment', '2 comments', you get the picture, below our posts.  Hopefully a 'post a comment' box will be coming soon.

Blessings,
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment