Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Faith


"Faith is taking the first step even when you can't see the whole staircase."
Martin Luther King

Faith is the substance of things hoped for ...the evidence of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1

The first time we hear the word 'cancer', we are suddenly thrust into a hole so deep, that the thought of ever climbing out of it seems unimaginable.  I know. I've been there. Your heart is racing and pounding as though it's going to jump right out of your chest. The words reverberate in your mind so loudly that nothing else can be heard. And stepping out in faith seems impossible.  But it is possible because nothing is impossible with the Lord. And you can do it! In spite of your horrendous doubts and fears, you can do it. In spite of your diagnosis you can do it.  I am here for you. To encourage you. To share uplifting thoughts, Bible verses, healthy recipes and books I think you will find helpful. I've always told my family that I was waging war on every front in my fight against breast cancer. Spiritually, physically and mentally. I am here to share with you the 'weapons' I used to not only fight the battles, but to win the war.  I am here to help you take that first step of faith and every step thereafter.

Kathy





No comments:

Post a Comment