Monday, August 20, 2012

Mirror Mirror on the Wall Part 2

Today I want to share with you what I consider a huge weapon to use in the victory over cancer.  Every single morning when you wake up you should look in the mirror and tell yourself whatever positive affirmations that are meaningful to you.  Out loud - and with authority!  I used to say things like ,"You are a beautiful person, you are healed and whole because by Jesus's stripes, you were healed over 2,000 years ago. Now, it's up to you to believe that. Every cell in your body radiates health and wholeness." And as Nahum 1:9 states, "Affliction (cancer or whatever you are fighting) shall NOT rise up a second time."

Now, what I have to say next may stir some waters with some Christians, but I'll you let you be the judge if it's right for you or not.  I am a firm believer in "seeing"  yourself well.  Some like to call it visualization, but I prefer to use the term - faith- imagination - coined by Ruth Carter Stapleton. I believe that we are creating what we desire on a heavenly plane and that it will eventually materialize on the earthly plane.  I also believe this is backed up in the Bible, when the Lord tells us that whatever we bind on earth shall be bound in heaven and whatever we loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.  Matthew 18:18 You have authority over cancer or any disease.  Bind the cancer from your body and cast it into the depths of the sea - as far as the east is from the west.

Another weapon I used was to put  pictures of me laughing, living life to the fullest and pictures that reminded me that I was loved on my fridge, and on my bathroom mirror.  These pictures represented the true me...the "me" I was created to be and the me that I was going to be. They were engrained in my mind.

I used to use the game Pac-Man - if any of you are old enough to remember that game- it was like a little yellow tennis ball chasing and hunting down the enemies.  I used to imagine Pac-Man as a huge oxygen molecule (because cancer can't thrive when there is oxygen)  chasing down and eating or destroying all the cancer cells in my body. I did all of these things pretty much on a daily basis.


So, to sum up today's blog, I spoke positive words over my life, I visualized or 'faith-imagined' the good cells in my body destroying the cancer or bad cells and I 'saw' myself as healed. 

Now, we'd love to hear from you. If you can tell us your story or if you have any questions - we'd love to hear from you.  It is our mission to help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment